Research Fellow (1-year contract), Office of Core Curriculum
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 2-Aug-2020
Masters / PhD
- Analysing qualitative data, and working with the PI and Co-I to conceptualise and draft papers for publication (the RF will be expected to lead the writing of 3-4 of these papers).
- Presenting the research findings at international conferences.
- Assisting the PI with the administrative management of the project.
- PhD degree in a social science discipline.
- Excellent qualitative research skills.
- Excellent written communication skills (demonstrated through their published work).
- A demonstrated interest in issues related to religion, migration and identity.
- Experience working in (Southeast) Asia.
- Language skills in Mandarin and/or the Chinese dialects spoken in Singapore (useful, but not a pre-requisite)
Singapore Management University