Research Fellow (1-year contract), Lee Kong Chian School of Business
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 26-May-2021
Masters / PhD
Developing and executing research topics in optimal decision making for intensive care unit (ICU)
- Working with physicians and nurses to understand the practical issues and needs.
- Reviewing the literature and exploring open research problems in ICU.
- Analyzing the problems using data and various techniques in econometrics and statistics.
- Developing mathematical models to optimize the decisions and calibrating the models using the ICU data.
- Writing research papers for publication in top journals.
- PhD degree in operations management and operations research from institutions (listed in the UTD Top 100 Business Schools Research Rankings Worldwide.
- Highly experienced in healthcare research and mathematical modelling.
- Very familiar with Ubuntu system, PostgreSQL, Python, R, Stata, SPSS, MATLAB; Deep knowledge in optimization, econometrics, statistics, and machine learning.
Singapore Management University