COMRADE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT | Date Posted: 6-Sep-2018
EA Licence No: 04C4054 | EA Personal Registration No: R1101587
Bachelor's / Honours
- Formulate and implement a value-adding research strategy and process.
- Collect, Analyze and Research of property-related news, Industry trends and business related information.
- Maintain and enhance the Research database so that they are relevant, robust and aligned and competitive with market practices.
- Provide insightful analysis and thought-leading research to help form house views with internal stakeholders.
- Support and collaborate with respective business subsidiaries (local and overseas) on their data request with required data analysis and useful insights.
- Degree / Diploma, preferably in Marketing, Commerce, Business, Journalism or its equivalent.
- Must have work experience in the data-driven market research.
- Preferably someone from the real estate research or consultancy background at the managerial level.
- Excellent communication skills – not just fluent in English but also able to write effective impactful presentations and be able to be concise.
- Critical thinking skills for managing and undertaking data collection analysis, with the ability to draw relevant and robust insights from datasets and high standards of evidence based research.
- Strong people management, organizational skills.
Interested candidate, please forward resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] in MS Word format
COMRADE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT