Research Engineer - Team Lead
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Leadership Role
- Flexible working options
Our client is a Singapore based publishing house with more than 2 decades of excellent track record in the market. More than just a publishing house, the Company provides an all-rounded service to help push a piece of work from idea to market. The Company aims to make publishing accessible and easy for both individuals and organizations
This role requires you to lead the department, to focus on the development of software, algorithms in AI, machine learning, analytics etc. to provide advanced capabilities leveraging state of the art technologies. You will be required to form strategic partnerships with relevant key stakeholders and work with different teams to ensure deadlines are met on time.
You are responsible for:
- Managing prioritisation and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact, performance, and post-launch support.
- Working cross-functionally with design and technology teams to ensure the timely and quality release of product/ enhancements.
- Providing technical (Level 2/Level 3) support.
- System performance diagnosis and scalability assessment.
- Defining project scope & specifications, estimating resources required to develop the proposed solution to meet customer requirements and developing schedules, test plans and documentation.
- Ensuring specifications and requirements are clearly articulated to the development teams and monitoring timelines & progress.
- Gathering requirements and specifications from clients and users in conjunction with the sales team to gain a strong understanding of client expectations.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 10 years experience, ideally within a System Architect, Product Manager or Solution Architect role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- Expertise in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning would be highly valuable.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams.
- You are willing to undertake more than 60% of travel.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd