Research Engineer (contract till 31 Mar 2020), LiveLabs Urban Lifestyle Innovation Testbed Platform
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 7-Aug-2019
Masters / PhD
- Build and rollout of the occupancy sensing mechanism at a granular level of tables and chairs
- Integration into the WiFi based location system to enable fine grained location estimation using sensor fusion.
- Development of software architectures and algorithms for different types of buildings and detection and adaptation of the location estimation for in-situ infrastructural changes.
- Master’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Understanding of the WiFi based location algorithms is a big bonus,
- Ability to adapt to network operational parameters based on a variety of context attributes.
- Knowledge of web portal development for visualization,
- Efficient in Mobile Application Development for novel applications and Analytics Algorithms
Singapore Management University