Research Engineer (contract ends 30 Sep 2020), Unicen
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 30-Apr-2020
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Participate in project discussions and requirement gathering with project partners at Unicen ( Fujitsu-SMU Urban Computing & Engineering Corporate Lab).
- Design, develop, integrate and implement test-bed systems to meet project partner requirements and system performance requirement.
- Deliver and maintain project documentation and all documentation to be up-to-date.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of software development and implementation experience.
- Proficient in Java and Python.
- Familiar with Web Applications and Services (e.g. Java, J2EE, Apache, Tomcat).
- Experience with algorithms and optimization models.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivation, able to multi-task and carry out task independently.
- Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills.
Singapore Management University