Research Engineer (Contract ending 30 Sep 2020), Fujitsu-SMU Urban Computing & Engineering Corp Lab
The Research Engineer will be working with a research team to research and develop methodologies for solving large-scale optimization problems. More specifically he will work under the supervision of a Research Scientist to implement annealing algorithms and conduct experiments to benchmark different approaches for solving optimization problems.
- Bachelor of Science / Engineering or Master of Science in AI, Operations Research, Computer Science or related fields
- Proficient in Python programming and coding experience with optimization tools such as CPLEX or Gurobi
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task and carry out tasks independently
- Excellent team player and strong inter-personal skills
Singapore Management University