Research Engineer (5-mth contract or contract till 22 Dec 2021), SCIS
The candidate will be responsible for developing a web application to offload some of the work involved in conducting client onboarding and know-your-customer (KYC) reviews. Successful candidate will be part of an active research team led by Asst. Prof. Alan MEGARGEL from School of Computing and Information Systems, Singapore Management University.
Candidate’s core responsibility is to develop a web application which exposes an underlying AI model (to be developed by another team). Some capabilities expected from the web application and the AI model include;
- identity validation using machine learning or digital ID infrastructure,
- document validation
- source of wealth analysis by analyzing holdings and relationships
- scanning publicly available information to detect negative, financially sensitive news and contextual information that is deemed material and should trigger a KYC profile update on a real time basis
- augmentation of advisor capacity and decision support.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or closely related disciplines from a reputable institution of higher learning
- Usage of visual analytics web-based tools (Power BI is preferred).
- Usage of python based libraries to expose Restful microservices.
Singapore Management University