Research Engineer (30-month contract), Mobile Systems & Cloud Security, NSOE
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 9-Sep-2020
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
The major job responsibility is to prototype the security designs on both development boards and mobilephones, and to validate their security strengths and system performance. Specific duties may include
- Implement Linux kernel modules or modify kernel functions
- Implement Android applications on mobile phones.
- Run experiments such as security and performance benchmarks.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Good knowledge of Android framework.
- Good knowledge of ARM platform (architecture, instruction set)
- Good knowledge of Linux kernel
Singapore Management University