Research Engineer (12-month contract), School of Information Systems
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 7-Sep-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Implement prototypes of software analysis tools according to our innovative designs.
- Conduct experiments to evaluate performance and effectiveness of the tools.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or closely related disciplines
- High proficiency in C/C++ programming.
- Demonstrated experience and know-how on compilers.
- Excellent working knowledge of software analysis
- Good analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Applicants with experience in symbolic execution or software security will be advantageous
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently and also collaboratively with team members
Singapore Management University