Research Engineer (12-month contract), School of Information Systems
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 4-Apr-2019
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Assist in designing and developing new models and methods for addressing crucial resource allocation problems in safety and security.
- Implement the models, methods and develop systems that are tested in simulations.
- Apply the latest methods for analysis in Machine Learning and decision making in Artificial Intelligence in the space of safety and security.
- Research outcomes may result in publication at top tier research journals and/or conference venues.
- Minimum Degree or Masters in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Applicant who has completed course modules in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence is preferred.
- At least 3 to 4 years programming experience in Python or C++ or Java.
- Demonstrate experience and know-how with optimization tools such as CPLEX.
Singapore Management University