Research Engineer (1-year contract or contract till 31 March 2022), SCIS
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 14-Feb-2021
Bachelor's / Honours
- Implement algorithms for vulnerability discovery and exploit generation.
- Run experiments to test validity of generated exploits and collect relevant data such as execution traces.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or closely related disciplines
- High proficiency in C/C++ programming.
- Strong interests in software security including vulnerability detection and attacks.
- Excellent working knowledge of software analysis
- Applicants with experience in symbolic execution or compiler will be advantageous
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently and also collaboratively with team members
Singapore Management University