Research & Development Engineer
SOSS Asia Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Sep-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Work with operation staff and follow-up with progress of supports needed.
- Identify and initiate innovative ideas for product/process improvement.
- Execute design implementation. Conduct performance and reliability testing on new and existing product and data documentation.
- Support on development, quality, technical and failure analysis requests.
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- High degree of creativity, with analytical mindset and engineering skill.
- Work independently and with minimum supervision eventually.
- Able to use measuring instrument.
- Knowledge of 3D AutoCAD or Solid Edge or Solid Workd software advantage.
- Hands-on technical knowledge will be an advantage.
- Be able to multi task and keep confidential information.
- Meticulous, positive attitude and good team player.
SOSS Asia Pte Ltd