Research & Consulting Senior Manager/Asst Director (3-yr contract), ISE
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 28-Nov-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- The role will support ISE (Institute of Service Excellence) in its mission with a focus on research and thought leadership by developing high quality Singapore- and Asian- based research on service excellence and consulting research projects. The role would be involved in the following:
- Resource Management Coordinator
- Assist Head of Research & Consulting in managing and coordinating research resources, including managing project schedules
- CSISG Studies
- Oversee analysts’ data processing and analysis of research data to ensure accuracy and depth of findings.
- Conduct statistical analysis, environmental scanning, analysis of trends to develop insights to assist in decision- and policy-formulation.
- Analyze services sector trends for emerging issues and dovetail trend analysis with customer satisfaction research.
- CSISG Membership Reports
- Generate timely and accurate membership reports for clients.
- Conduct cross-checking of other analysts’ research work to ensure accuracy.
- Present findings from membership reports for clients.
- Consulting Research projects
- Monitor and analyze the outcomes of consulting projects as well as guiding and counseling team members.
- Client engagement for consulting research projects including understanding clients’ research needs as well as development and crafting of proposals.
- Plan and develop research methodology, questionnaires, data processing/cleaning, analysis, reporting.
- Present key insights to clients.
- Business Development for Research Consulting Projects
- Develop research project proposals and reports for consultancy and research requirements.
- A degree in Business, Economics, Statistics or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in a research or consultancy role.
- Strong data analysis skills and able to work with large datasets.
- Meticulous with strong verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
- Experience in the use of statistical software packages and database language such as SPSS, R and SQL.
- Good understanding of research methodologies and able to perform data analysis
- Able to work with large datasets
- Familiar with both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- Experienced in the use of statistical software packages like SPSS or R
- Team player with excellent interpersonal
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet tight deadlines.
- A keen learner who is curious to discover news insights.
- Willing to pick up new research skills as needed.
Singapore Management University