Research Associate (North, Experience in Microbiology Or Biotech, $3500-$5000)
- Assist the Research Manager to successfully complete applied and breakthrough research projects.
- Carry out literature survey and patent search to understand developments related to research projects.
- Assist the Research Manager in coordinating with the Operation and QC departments for process scale-up and analytical support.
- Develop new products, processes and new analytical methodologies and validate them.
- Interact with peer groups for project(s) coordination and participates in product launch.
- Analyse and interpret research data, report results as research papers and scientific reports.
- Maintain all documentation as per company SOP.
- Maintain lab inventory and equipment.
- Degree/ Master with 2-3 years of relevant experience (commercial/academic) in a microbiology laboratory or biotech environment.
- Knowledge in microbiological and aseptic techniques, analyses and safety.
- Knowledge and skills in analytical chemistry (e.g., HPLC, GC, LC-MSMS) is preferred.
- Knowledge and skills in product formulation.
- Intermediate scientific proficiency in laboratory functions. Possesses the ability to identify issues with laboratory protocols, procedures, and experimental plans.
- $3500-$5000 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 days work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310