Roles & Responsibilities
Rolls-Royce and Nanyang Technological University (NTU) jointly develop a number of key technologies for future aerospace and land and sea business of Rolls-Royce. Rolls-Royce Electrical (RRE) is responsible for developing world class electrical technologies and integrated power and propulsion systems.
- Automate the design of electrical power systems for various applications such as Naval, aero and Land based systems
- Develop Graphical user interface and write the code for auto building of system models
- Assist other researchers in various algorithm developments
- Testing and debugging of tools developed
- Work on data analysis and visualization aspects of the tool
- Involves collaborating with inter department teams for various projects
- Applicants should possess a Master’s degree in electrical and electronics engineering or related.
- Familiar with electrical power system, electrical propulsion, energy storage system and power management system preferred
- Knowledge on MATLAB, PSCAD, and object oriented programs like Java etc., is preferred
- Strong passion to involve in tool developments that involve both electrical and software related works
- Excellent communication and written skills in English
- Be comfortable both working alone and working across multiple teams
- A strong drive to develop yourself and a deep interest in technology