Research Associate/Fellow (contract till 31 March 2021), ARCIALA, School of Law
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 29-Jul-2020
Masters / PhD
- To be resident at SMU School of Law
- To proactively assist the academic work of the Centre in general.
- To proactively execute research projects of the Centre.
- To publish independently in both mainstream media and reputable journals.
- To proactively assist the administration work of the Centre, SOL or SMU, such as the organization ofseminars and conferences or other events, reports etc.
- Postgraduate degree in law, including a completed LLM or Master of Law degree
- Candidates who have recently completed a PhD (or its equivalent) with a focus on intellectual assets and law, including artificial intelligence and IP will have an advantage
- Fluency and strong writing skills in English required
- Team work spirits and academic integrity required
- Inter-disciplinary research approach preferred
- Existing publication record in international journals in English preferred
- Focus on Asian and Comparative Intellectual Property Law preferred
- Command of a major Asian language preferred
Singapore Management University