Research Assistant (Temporary Contract), School of Social Sciences
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 15-Jan-2021
Masters / PhD
The research assistants will be involved in the following tasks
- Conducting and transcribing interviews and focus groups (mostly online)
- Collaboratively generating and implementing themes and codes for qualitative data analysis (QDA)
- Initiating literature review database of academic publications related to policy advisory systems and behavioural insights (the intersection of the two).
- Writing and commenting on outlines for joint publication.
- Current Phd Student or Phd holder.
- Candidate (ABD) in the field of public policy/public administration.
- Masters degree holder.
- Trained in (doctoral level instruction in) Introduction to public policy and public administration, experience with qualitative data collection and qualitative data analysis.
- Introductory knowledge of policy formulation/policy advisory systems/behavioral insights for policy instruments is desirable but not required.
Singapore Management University