Research Assistant (6-month contract), Office of Core Curriculum
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 27-May-2021
Bachelor's / Honours
- Support the faculty member’s research project by sourcing for data, compiling a detailed catalogue of these data, providing cross-references to contemporary writers and their works, and more importantly to conduct fieldwork which includes participant observation, the administration of surveys and conduct interviews.
- Familiar with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Social Sciences)
- Language skills (English and Mandarin; essential for conducting interviews)
- Familiarity with historical research.
- Familiarity with Survey and Interview methods
Singapore Management University