Research Assistant (3-month contract), Lee Kong Chian School of Business
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 17-May-2019
Masters / PhD
- Data collection
- In charge of data collection for the studies on women and innovation processes
- Oversee the data collection process including designing the experimental and survey materials (targeting at women innovators), contacting data collection sources, and monitoring data collection progress, etc.
- Data analyses
- Responsible for data analysis and compilation of methods/results
- Use software such as STATA, MPlus, R, and Python to for advanced statistical and computational methods based on the complex data structure and designs e.g. panel designs, within-participant variation, social network analysis
- Paper Writing
- Co-lead the write-up for top academic journals, such as Academy of Management Journal and Administrative Science Quarterly. The writing involves literature review, theory development, results reporting and discussion on research implications. In writing these research papers, he/she will need to draw on organizational and psychological theories on gender and innovation.
PhD in Organizational Behavior
Data analyses capabilities – STATA, SPSS, MPlus, Python, R
Familiarity with OBHR research
Singapore Management University