Research Assistant (3-month contract), Lee Kong Chian School of Business
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 16-Nov-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Conduct multi-disciplinary research on consumer behavior in online marketplace;
- Lterature review and data collection;
- Assist in grant and manuscript preparation;
- Collaborations with potential industry partners.
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in related fields, such as information systems / computer science / psychology / marketing / communications / economics.
- Understanding of behavioral studies (in management and social sciences);
- Demonstrated experience or training in conducting research in management sciences, economics, and/or social sciences (causal and/or descriptive research methods);
- Familiarity with basic concepts of crowdsourcing and crowdfunding;
- Responsible, professional, and detail-oriented;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently;
- Excellent written communication;
- Fluency in English;
- Familiarity with basic data analyses/analytics is a plus (not required);
- Job expectation and compensation commensurate with experience and qualification.
Singapore Management University