Research Assistant (1-year contract), Office of Core Curriculum
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 4-Sep-2020
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Research on urban vegetation.
- Assist the Research Fellow and Principal Investigator on research into outdoor thermal comfort for Cooling Singapore 2.0.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. Architecture, Building, Ecology, Engineering, Geography, Sustainability Sciences).
- Documented expertise in quantitative and/or qualitative research methods (e.g. a submitted honours dissertation or final year project) is preferred.
- Willingness to learn in a multi-disciplinary environment and collaborate with other team members.
Singapore Management University