Representative, Business Development
- Main objective is to sell ABSG Consulting Inc. services using the strength of local affiliates business structure.
- Define and maintain target lists of prospect clients for accounts to be targeted in region. Client prospecting in target region.
- Develop a sales strategy for region to achieve defined sales targets.
- Provides sales forecast data as well as other market and customer information for use in sales planning.
- Stays within expense budgets and observe Company sales policies.
- Produce local proposals for clients / prospects in accordance with ABSG Consulting Inc. procedures and pricing guidelines.
- Actively follow up on all proposals and conduct client presentations where required.
- Provides support to operations as necessary to ensure customers are receiving appropriate service.
- Assists in collections as necessary.
- Communicates regularly, with Manager regarding opportunities, challenges and any other business matters.
- Participates in special projects and teams as necessary to support the overall development of the business.
- Meets or exceeds delegated sales targets.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required (KSAR)
- Self-motivated professional with track record of sales leadership.
- High energy professional with commitment to succeed in sales and business development.
- Facile with computers, both in preparing presentations and communications, and in working within ABSG Consulting Inc.operating platforms.
- Familiarity with management systems is helpful. Otherwise, the ability to learn new areas quickly will be critical.
- Sensitive to multi-cultural environments.
- Excellent communicator both with customers and the sales team.
- Focus on the end result; strong desire to achieve objectives despite challenges.
- Ability to obtain working knowledge of the ABSG Consulting Inc. Quality, Safety & Environmental Management System.
Minimum years of Experience
1-2 years of experience in the industry is preferred. Entry level candidates can also apply
Required/Preferred Education Requirements
Bachelor Degree in Engineering Discipline
We offer an attractive package with the opportunity to join a growing dynamic company. If you would like to apply for this role, please email your resume with your current and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
ABS Consulting Inc.