Report Analyst/ Functional Consultant
We currently seek a qualified Report Analyst/ Functional Consultant to join the team. The candidate should be a technical-minded team player withstrong interpersonal skills since the role involves substantial contact with both clients and business partners. The role provides an excellent opportunity for a quick learner seeking career development and regional exposure. This position has two primary duties: to provide training and support to partners, new and existing clients and to create and modify the BI solution and reporting for end-users. The consultant will be required travel generally to locations throughout Asia. On boarding training on the product will be provided.
- Participate or even lead a full Business Intelligence project implementation.
- Work with end users to translate business requirements into technical specification.
- Design report, develop data warehouse and provide technical support by using Jet Global solutions.
- Work with technical resources to design and model data.
- Provide end user and business partner product training
- Prepare project documentation and training materials
- Occasionaly be involved in pre-sales activity
- High Proficiency in T-SQL, general familiarity with SQL Server, database structures, stored procedures, and SQL views (preferably with MS SQL Server 2008 or newer).
- Basic knowledge on IT Networking and Microsoft Office(Excel).
- Highly proficient in the English language, both written and verbal and ability to communicate in Mandarin would be a distinct advantage in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients and associates
- Exposure to Dimensional Modelling, SSAS, Power BI.
- To be self-motivated, willing to take initiative, be accountable to work independently on project and able to effectively handle multiple tasks at one time.
- To have excellent interpersonal, organizational, analytical skills, and ability to anticipate customers’ needs
- To be a quick learner and strong problem-solving ability.
Minimum Educational and Experience Requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience as a functional consultant, support specialist, or otherwise similar position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Accountancy/Finance or has working experience in related field
- Entry level candidate is welcome to apply
We are a collective of fun, passionate people dedicated to building and delivering the best reporting and analytics solutions available in the marketplace today. We devote our professional lives to providing unparalleled access to data through fast and flexible solutions that are cost effective, provide rapid time-to-value, and are built specifically for the needs of Microsoft Dynamics ERP users.
Founded in 2002, Jet Global is headquartered in the cool city of Portland, OR. Our long-time enthusiasm for all things data shows – in the last decade, we’ve expanded to offices in 14 regions, across 24 time zones, and currently have over 14,200 companies using Jet Global solutions in 94 countries.
The Singapore regional office covers Asean, China, Hong Kong, Japan & India.
Why Join Us?
Dynamic BI Asia and Jet Global values its staff and works hard to promote energetic talent.
Dynamic BI Asia