Create the future of medicine.
Provide technologies, products and and services to create, understand and master cell and molecular biology.
OUR FOCUS AREAS
- Aggressive growth yet operate at a break-even
- The best customer care in the industry
- Best supply chain, quality, and design in the industry
- First to add complimentary technologies (Develop, OEM, Partner, Acquire)
- Happy & motivated team
- Sustainability Development Goals
OUR CORE VALUES
Passion Persistence Inspiration
WORK POSITION GOALS
The Customer care and Repairs team aims to work closely to customers and Cellink teams to make sure to deliver the best customer care in the industry. The repair technician works closely with SAPPs, Operations, Finance and the commercial team to achieve the best customer experience in the aftersales. The succesful candidate will be responsible for answering technical support questions, performing physical repairs and software updates for the complete product range within the Cellink group.
Provide high level technical support to CELLINK customers for 3d bioprinting products including INKREDIBLE, INKREDIBLE+ and BIO X bioprinters. The list of supported instruments will expand with time.
- Remotely troubleshoot and diagnose instruments (Hardware and Software).
- Create support tickets for logging issues and RMAs for tracking repairs.
- Perform physical troubleshooting and repairs on assigned equipment for incoming RMA´s and internal units
- Ensure that the repairs and ticket data in the CRM and ERP is accurate and up to date.
- Generate detailed internal reports to track key metrics for providing feedback to QC, production, and R&D.
- On occasion dispatch to the field for on-site service.
- Provide training to distributors and generate training material as needed
POWER OF AUTHORITY
- Reporting lack of resources in completing the delivery and quality targets
- Communicate and update all inventory task related to repairs
- Reporting deficiencies regarding the working environment
- Set and/or address requirements for other departments regarding issues that negatively impact the team processes in both cost and quality
- Bachelor's level university education or eqvivalent is a must
- BSc / BEng or similar technical degrees strongly preferred
- 1+ years experience maintaining sophisticated electromechanical equipment is a big plus
- Experience working in a Customer Care Specialist position / Help Desk is a plus
- Demostrated ability to troubleshoot and repair electromechanical equipment (even as a hobby)
- Working knowledge of mechanical tools for assembly/disassembly and troubleshooting
- Basic electronic troubleshooting and soldering skills
- Good English skills both spoken and written
- Familiarity with 3d printing is a plus
- Service minded
- Analytical ability
In periods of time, workhours may exceed a standard work week.
Travels to other sites within the group and to suppliers & customers may occur from time to time Roles and responsibilities outside this specification may be defined for specific projects
Position will be based in Singapore..