Renewable Contract Product Specialist - Medical Device
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-May-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- The product specialist is responsible for managing key product marketing & allocation activities with a primary focus on prospecting COVID surge demand and critical key accounts needs in Laboratory Products.
- Product specialist will be responsible for revenue target for APAC region and will have a strong role in contributing to region overall success.
- Collect market intelligence to support business strategy formulation, and daily operational decisions.
- Work closely with country commercial team to collect critical COVID and base business pipeline/orders and upload into COVID Command center.
- Work closely with global product teams, APAC BDM teams, planners to run LPE product manual allocation for APAC region.
- Support regional communication for LPE capacity expansion and supply related information (including but not limited to lead time, product heat map, manual allocation product list).
- Support APAC BDM on business growing campaigns with country commercial teams for APAC regions.
- Work closely with Agents, Distributors, Channel Partners and Business Managers will also be part of a daily routine.
- Support on sales process, provide data analysis to support business decision making.
- Assist and work with regional marketing team in the development of sales support materials including brochures, applications notes, product data sheets, competitive matrices, and technical presentations.
- A Bachelor degree a science discipline, BS in Biology, Life Sciences is preferred.
- Prefer to have related experience in product management, supply chain, customer care, data analysis.
- Systematic problem solving by working with customers and internal team.
- Ability to work in a global and multicultural team.
- Must be self-motivated and enjoy challenges.
- Good in Microsoft Office especially Excel.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd