Renewable Contract Legal Analyst - US MNC, EAST
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Draft and review simple contracts, memos and writing communications with the internal stakeholders in Australian, New Zealand, Korea and Singapore Plant
- Support Regional Attorney for Legal projects, regional projects, company’s initiatives, and external stakeholders’ communication
- Manage In House system and Microsoft system (including TEAMs, SharePoint etc.)
- Conduct legal research and review training materials, legal presentation, or legal documents.
- Develop a thorough understanding of and familiarity with business, its people, products and organization and use this knowledge in supporting Regional Attorney.
- Provide administrative support for regional legal department (other incidental duties)
- Degree in Law from a reputable university
- Minimum 1 to 5 years of relevant legal working experience; paralegal in a law firm, contracts administrator in MNC
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Knowledge of laws, rules, contract, and official document drafting and review skills.
- Proven expertise in MS Office Product (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
- Demonstrates strong commitment to ethics and integrity
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd