Reliability Engineer Senior/ Principal
- Develop the reliability test procedure and reliability test capability for new products.
- Define reliability monitor plan and sampling criteria.
- Study the reliability data from product excursions evaluation or qualification.
- Explore new method of reliability testing
- Bachelor/Master in Electrical/Electronic/Microelectronic Engineering or relevant disciple.
- 5 years of semiconductor industry in Reliability.
- Familiarity in Board Level Reliability.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd