- Work within a Global MNC
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is a global business engaged in the shipping and logistics sector. They facilitate international trade between the world’s major economies, and among emerging markets across all continents.
Your responsibilities include :
- Ensuring efficient allocation of technical workforce and resources.
- Develop an integrated maintenance work schedule for the maintenance areas of team leaders.
- Scheduling work tasks to ensure efficient resource utilisation.
- Receive and review work order for completeness.
- Involved in the process and reliability improvement projects, as well as equipment related projects.
- Identifying proactive maintenance requirements for the assets to increase productivity.
- Maximising asset intensity in a sustainable way.
- Preparing and compiling detailed reports on all the work completed on each equipment.
- In-charge and implement the Reliability Engineering initiatives.
- Conducting in-house training, execution & monitoring the effectiveness of new processes.
- Conducting survey and feedback session from the maintenance team and continuous process of improvement.
- Establishing and documenting down all changes and develop the Reliability Handbook.
- You have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience in port equipment.
- You possess a strong knowledge in project management and contractor’s handling.
- You have strong knowledge and expertise of scheduling practices, standards, systems and processes relevant to maintenance execution.
- You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
Please apply for this role by using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/27397093
Snaphunt Pte Ltd