- Opportunity within a innovative cybersecurity startup
- Work alongside a fast-growing and talented team
- Great environment for continuous learning
Our client is a fast-growing provider of application security. They have developed proprietary techniques that assess software and highlight potential vulnerabilities, allowing businesses to minimise the risk of cyberattacks.
You will be responsible for :
- Escalating technical issues to the relevant parties when needed and following up till the issues are closed.
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD systems as well as automating operation flows
- Providing onsite or remote tech support
- Managing servers using automation tools and operation platforms
- Participating in fault-tolerant architecture design and implementation
- Building efficient and reliable monitoring system
- You have at least a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related fields
- You have at least 1 year experience in a Network/Systems Engineer or similar role.
- You have extensive knowledge with Linux operating system (Ubuntu, CentOS, etc.)
- You have knowledge of Computer Networks and Computer Organisations
- You have hands-on experience in at least one of the programming languages: Bash, Python
- You have solid experience in docker, CI/CD tools, git, jenkins, ansible and cloud based build tools.
- You are passionate about technology!
- You are adaptable and embrace change in a fast-paced environment
- You are a strong team player and able to work in a collaborative environment
Snaphunt Pte Ltd