Release Middleware Engineer
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 14-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Configuration and installation of Middleware software product IBM WebSphere, MQ & ODM products.
- Responsible for middleware IBM WebSphere & MQ version upgrade and patch Management.
- Working with Application development team/project manager for Web Server and Web application infrastructure built and support
- Provide production support services and assistance to the Application team on problem investigation and problem troubleshooting on middleware products.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant fields.
- Must have good fundamentals in application/software development (Java, SQL, C#, etc.)
- Experience in setup and configuration of IBM WebSphere Web Server and IBM MQ server is required.
- Knowledge of IBM ODM knowledge will be advantageous.
- Knowledge in Security hardening of Web servers & MQ Servers services will be advantageous.
- Ability to coordinate with customers, application project managers & vendors on Web Servers and MQ Servers setup and configuration.
- Ability to thoroughly analyse and troubleshoot Web Server and MQ Server issues will be advantageous.
- Strong customer focus with an emphasis on commitment to continuous improvement in system availability and performance.
- Experiences in WebSphere Web Server installation, configuration and tuning.
- Experiences on Web Servers SSL Certificates renewal and tracking.
- Knowledge on support MQ, Perl/Shell scripting, Crystal Reports will be added advantage.
- Good problem management, analytical, verbal and written communication skills and an ability to deliver in high pressure situations.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)