Relationship Officer, Privilege Banking
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB) | Date Posted: 11-Jul-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
As a Relationship Officer (RO) supporting the Privilege Banking team, you will be fully responsible for rendering excellent service support to our Privilege Banking customers and sales support to our Client Advisors.
- Attend to both internal and external enquiries & complaints and provide adequate resolutions efficiently.
- Deliver superior client servicing and contribute to the overall Privilege Banking customer service experience.
- Administrative and documentation support as required and ensure compliance with bank’s policies & procedures.
- Middle-office function based in office setting.
- A recognized university degree or diploma with at least 2 years’ of customer service experience gained from handling mass affluent and/or high-net-worth individuals; experience in privilege or retail banking environment is highly advantageous
- Pleasant personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to converse fluently in Bahasa would be beneficial as you will be dealing with Indonesian clients
- Proven ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Team player with positive attitude
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices. Today, UOB is rated among the world’s top banks: ‘Aa1’ by Moody’s and ‘AA-’ by Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings. Generations of UOB employees for the past 80 years have carried through the entrepreneurial spirit, focus on long-term value creation and an unwavering commitment to do what is right for our customers and our colleagues. At UOB, we believe in being a responsible financial services provider and we are committed to making a difference in the lives of our stakeholders and in the communities in which we operate. Just as we are dedicated to helping our customers manage their finances wisely and grow their businesses,