Relationship Officer, Client Management Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
As a Relationship Officer (RO) supporting the Privilege Banking team, you will be fully responsible for rendering excellent service support to our Privilege Banking customers and sales support to our Client Advisors.
- Attend to both internal and external enquiries and complaints and provide adequate resolutions efficiently
- Deliver superior client servicing and contribute to the overall Privilege Banking customer service experience
- Administrative and documentation support as required and ensure compliance with bank’s policies and procedures
- Middle-office function based in office setting
- A recognized university degree or diploma with at least 2 years of customer service experience gained from handling mass affluent and/or high-net-worth individuals; experience in privilege or retail banking environment is highly advantageous
- Pleasant personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to converse fluently in Bahasa would be beneficial as you will be dealing with Indonesian clients
- Proven ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Team player with positive attitude
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)