Relationship Manager (Private Wealth)
- Work in a leading independent financial advisory
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Strong opportunities to accelerate your career
Our client is a leading pioneer in independent financial advisory in Singapore. They cover multiple platforms and have an open service model that allows their clients to have a clear visibility of their portfolio and investment choices. They aim to redefine traditional financial planning by empowering their advisors with new-age technologies to deliver well-time market advice.
You will be responsible for:
- Researching potential markets, developing client referral sources, and initiating contact with prospects to promote and sell our products and services
- Selling Segregated Managed Accounts for Accredited Investors or clients who do not need private banking
- Promoting Independent Asset Management and Actively Managed Certificates
- Maintaining and developing relationships with assigned clients
- Providing bespoke Portfolio Management, including incorporating VUL solutions through internal collaboration
- Ensuring effective communications and timely support to clients
- Internal referrals for Insurance products/Solutions – you are very much in control of the relationships of your clients compared to referring to external parties
- You have experience in Wealth Management in Singapore and must have ready HNW or A.I. clients.
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong organisational skills and excellent time management
- You pay strong attention to details and thrive in changing environments
- You are a self-starter and deliver work of high standard
- You are a strong relationship builder and networker.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd