Relationship Manager - Preventive Team
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)| Date Posted: 20-May-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Proper and adequate follow up on credit quality of portfolio to minimize NPL.
- Maintain relationships for more business opportunities to increase account profitability.
- Monitor customer progression/ account conducts and coordinate with Litigation Department for appropriate action if necessary
- Monitor quality of portfolio of customers in watch lists to prevent the accounts turning to NPL
- Monitor and handle the overdue customer aging 15-30 days in order to negotiate for payment and/or rescheduling or restructuring
- Conduct credit analysis and prepare proposal to seek approval for restructuring/ rescheduling schemeAnalyse, verify, assess credit and propose strategies and recommendations including identifying risk mitigation solution in order to minimize the non-performing loans at the bank
- Negotiate with the customers on restructuring and formulate an appropriate scheme to minimize the non-performing loans at the bank
- Engage, along with legal advisors, in the process of restructuring to ensure compliance with all regulations and legal aspects
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and related fields
- Minimum 4-5 years experiences in credit loan and restructuring field
- Having basic legal knowledge, particularly related in debt restructuring, is a plus.
- Good command in English: Writing and Speaking
- Computer literate in MS office
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)