Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking (China Desk)
- Understand clients’ needs, develop client relationship and conclude clients’ deals to meet the bank’s business objectives.
- Maintain healthy relationship and networks
- Perform KYC check with full diligence and adhering to compliance procedures and reporting in accordance with the bank’s framework.
- Evaluate the credit risk of various customers by performing financial analysis and credit reports and etc.
- Managing clients’ queries and problem resolution in timely manner, liaising with risk management, operations and compliance locally and overseas.
- Ensure operations, workflows and processes are compliant to the bank’s standards and guidelines.
- Contacting and providing market updates, portfolio review and financial needs analysis to customers.
- Actively participate in all team meetings, clients’ events and internal platform function.
- Degree in Banking and Finance or related discipline
- Min 3 years of expereince in managing Corporate Banking relationships
- Strong in Trade related products
- Team player, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Mandarin due to internal and external communication
** Interested candidates, kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc) to:
Shervonne Ho Zhao Di (16S8107 | R1440288)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd