Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
To manage and grow a portfolio of commercial banking customers, with the objective of increasing deposits and fee income for the Bank.
· Achieve key objectives, financial and other performance measures for the department.
· Keep abreast of the Singapore’s market landscape in order to be able to take actions to capitalise on opportunities and mitigate threats
· Drive P&L growth, customer portfolio growth for Commercial Banking Singapore, including driving cross selling efforts, to ensure that CIMB Singapore’s aspiration (inclusive of Revenue and Profitability) are met.
· Grow commercial business and increase revenue through business network in Singapore.
· Develop and maintain key relationships with the external business partners.
· Proactively manage operational risks to minimize operational losses.
·Champion a strong service culture in enhancing customer experience and developing overall brand equity for the Commercial Banking Singapore
· Degree holder with minimum 3 years relevant experience
· Basic knowledge of Commercial business market landscape, including the rules and regulations in the domestic landscape
· Proven track record of achieving sales targets
· Sound understanding of commercial banking products as well as banking operations in a commercial banking environment.
· Must be results oriented, analytical with problem-solving ability and able to develop good business relationships with customers.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications.
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills
· Good presentation skills in putting forward proposals for clients, whenever necessary.
· Mindset of excellent service culture
· Possess good interpersonal skills.
Please send detailed resume, including a recent photograph, salary expectation and contact number to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CIMB BANK (Singapore) Pte Ltd