Relationship Manager (Career Advancement/Town)
We are currently expanding aggressively in the region, hence looking for passionate, driven & self-motivated candidates to join us as a Relationship Manager.
- Providing excellent client service.
- Building long term relationships with our clients.
- Providing advisory services to our clients.
- Meeting clients’ needs through the range of products that we provide
- Conduct regular reviews on clients’ financial portfolios
- We offer a competitive compensation package. Basic of up to $3000 + Commission + Incentives + Bonus (uncapped salary)
- Personal development plans. Designed with considerations of your individual strengths and business needs.
- Fast career track into management role.
- 1 to 1 mentorship. Career guidance and senior mentorship.
- Comprehensive training program on financial skills and concepts.
- Flexible working hours. Have the freedom to plan your own work schedule
- Client leads will be provided. No need to pester your family & friends for sales, access to unlimited clients.
- Minimum A level’s/Diploma from a recognized institution
- Outspoken with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, confident and positive individual
- Leadership potential with high integrity
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- No experience required, training will be provided.
- Candidates with experience will have an added advantage.
All are welcome to apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.