Relationship Executives (Investments)
- Career Advancement Opportunities.
- Travelling Opportunities
- Family and Friendly Culture
Roles & Responsibilities
- Marketing & Presentation
- Servicing Client via Zoom or in Person.
- Required to interact with clients and open the door for a long term relationship to ensure the relationship is well maintained.
- Carrying out client profile assessment when taking on new client accounts.
- Review existing contracts and making recommendations on commerciality.
- Work closely with the team, interpreting market trends, and adapting to industry changes.
- Analyzing opportunities and making recommendations for growth and performing due diligence.
- Explore marketing opportunities.
- Follow up on any inquiries.
- Documentation and records.
We believe each and everyone in the company is valuable in contributing to our business.
Besides high bonuses, oversea trips, and other rewards, we also provide on-going training.
Entry-level candidates or mid-career switch personnel are welcome.
No prior experience needed, some prior working experience is an advantage.
The ability to communicate in fluent English are essential.
Good career advancement, higher than above income based on your effort, travelling incentives and many others.
If this is what you are looking for, forward your latest resume for an interview.