Rehabilitation Services Executive (Public Healthcare, Allied Health)
- Responsible for overseeing the operations of assigned departments, managing resources and providing leadership to ensure an efficient, personalized service in a pleasant and comfortable environment. Plan, implement and support the hospital’s daily operational functions, including special projects.
- Support the Heads of Departments (HODs) in the Allied Health Division to manage and continuously improve the operations of the various Allied Health services and deliver a high-quality Allied Health services to patients. This involves on-going business and operations analysis of the different AHP services and executing strategies with the HODs to improve the services. The incumbent will also support the HODs in the planning, design and development of new processes and facilities so as to deliver modern, state-of-the-art allied health services. Finally, the incumbent will provide overall assistance to the AHP HODs in daily operational and administrative activities.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Support AHP HODs in the planning, design, and development of new processes and facilities. (Approximately 40% of the time)
- Mapping and analysis of the various allied health services business and operational workflow / processes
- Supporting the AHP HODs to streamline and implement workflows and processes
- Supporting the AHP HODs in the coordination of renovations of the new AHP facilities
- Supporting the AHP HODs in the implementation of innovative technologies
- Set up of AHP facilities
- Development of new workflows and processes for AHP services
- Overall assistance in daily AHP operational and administrative duties (Approximately 60% of the time)
- Min Degree in any discipline from a recognised institution.
- Min 2 years of operations experience in healthcare or related industry
- Experience in Lean Management, Business Process and Data Analysis is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Have strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills
- Has good critical thinking skills
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Rehab Exec - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd