Regulatory Reporting Executive
Our client is a key player in the insurance industry, with established presence in multiple markets.
You will be responsible for :
- Preparing annual statutory accounts and regulatory reporting with the aim of ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements and deadlines.
- Managing queries and requests from regulators and external auditors.
- Analysing regulatory reporting results and working with cross-functional teams to resolve any issues that surface
- Ensuring preparation of proper documentation for audit trails and updating of internal controls and processes as required.
- Pro-actively identifying and mitigating regulatory compliance risks
- Driving process improvements and continuous sharing of best practices
You have a Degree in Accounting, Finance with at least 2 years experience in a Regulatory Reporting role, ideally within Financial Services Industry. You are detail-oriented with strong analytical and critical thinking skills. You are a strong team player with excellent communication skills. You are proactive, initiative and reliable to deliver work of high standard.
- Excellent career growth prospects within a thriving firm
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Snaphunt Pte Ltd