Regulatory Conformance Officer (12 Months Contract | Pharma)
- Manage the regulatory submission process by ensuring timely supply of supporting information and regulatory dossier review to achieve timely approval from regulatory authorities.
- Manage questions from regulatory authorities concerning a regulatory submission by ensuring timely supply of response and supporting information to achieve timely approval from authorities.
- Manage the implementation of registered commitments to ensure continuous compliance with inspection requirements.
- Support site change control, investigations and batch release, improvement initiatives through the provision of regulatory advice and act as an initiator or enabler for change implementation.
- Support external and internal audits.
- Act as the QA for the review and subsequent implementation actions for changes to pharmacopoeia requirements.
- Conduct expert reviews of information, facilities and practices used by the business and external parties to ensure implementation of required regulatory strategies and compliance with standards.
- Degree graduate in related fields with min 3 years of relevant working experiences.
- Possess good communication skills and able to work with various stakeholder
- Work location: Pioneer
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17839
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD