Regulatory Compliance Executive (Food Manufacturing)
- Responsible for the maintenance of regulatory data.
- Advice on food/additive legislation.
- Regulatory compliance of new ingredients.
- Responsible for Halal and Kosher certification related matters for both Singapore and overseas office.
- Coordinator for cases of food crisis.
- Conduct regulatory sharing sessions.
- Liaise with government authorities on regulatory-related programmes and policy changes.
- Possess Diploma/Degree in Food Science/ Food Technology, Chemistry or Equivalent.
- Good understanding of halal/kosher requirements.
- Analytical and abreast of new policy changes pertaining to regulatory affairs.
- Able to work well with R&D colleagues, management and local authorities.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14842
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD