Regulatory Affairs Specialist - US MNC
- Carry out product review to classify the product chemical classes
- Ensure the business compliance with regional/global regulations/requirements
- Responsible for the daily imports/exports & co-ordinates all related custom clearance procedures
- In-charge with the timely approval, renewal and maintenance of product licences, company licences, pre-and-post approval variations, permits and other applications.
- Provide Quality Management System support – audits, review and update of regulatory SOPs, complaints, investigation, documentation review, approval and release, involve in government / regulatory audits and inspections and risk management.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Min Diploma in Biochemistry / Chemistry / Chemical Engineering and above
- Good knowledge of the chemical categories/ classes and licensing requirement will be a good advantage
- Able to start immediately or within short period
Interested applicants, please email a copy of your resume in MS Word Format to:
Whatsapp: 9666 7710 with resume
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
EA Personnel No: R2095121
EA Personnel Name: Cindy Wong Xin Yi
Company EA Registration Number: Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd