Regulatory Affairs Specialist - up to 9k
- Implements regulatory strategies for assigned projects for countries
- Represents the regulatory function at sub-teams or client group meetings to present regulatory requirements or provide strategic input for the registration of products.
- Assesses scientific data provided by specialist units for registration purposes against national and regional regulatory/clinical requirements, identifying gaps and developing mitigation strategies to address gaps.
- Min degree in pharmacy, pharmacology, biology or related subject. and above
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Able to start immediately or within short period
Interested applicants, please email a copy of your resume in MS Word Format to:
Whatsapp: 9666 7710 with resume
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
EA Personnel No: R2095121
EA Personnel Name: Cindy Wong Xin Yi
Company EA Registration Number: Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd