Regulatory Affairs Specialist | Pharmaceutical | Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 21-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
Our Client is a US MNC and a pioneering leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. They are currently seeking experienced and motivated professionals to join their Regulatory Affairs Team in Singapore.
Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist ( 1 year contract)
- Contribute to the planning and execution of registration strategies for medicinal products and medical devices in Singapore and Brunei to ensure timely and successful registration outcome
- Assist with variation submissions and follow through with Regulatory Agency until approval.
- Create artworks for variation submission and commercialization post Regulatory Agency approval in accordance with Singapore and Brunei regulations and internal procedures.
- Provide guidance to GHH and other functional groups to ensure local compliance with registration requirements as well as legal requirements administered by the Health Sciences Authority e.g. Health Products Act, the Medicines Act, the Poisons Act, Medicines (Advertisement and Sale) Act etc.
- Maintain and update internal regulatory affairs databases and systems
- Support regulatory team with other administrative tasks.
- Manage document archival.
- Degree in Biological/Chemical Sciences/Pharmacy, Singapore-registered pharmacist will be ideal but not essential.
- At least 3-4 years of relevant commercial pharmaceutical regulatory affairs experience and knowledge and the ability to work cross-functionally and independently to drive results.
- Detail-oriented, meticulous and organized
- Able to work within targeted timelines
- Good project management skills
Work location: Bouna Vista
1 year Contract Duration
Salary up to S$5300per month
Interested applicants, please submit resume in MS word doc format to; [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (R1110894)
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894