Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Chemicals/ Pharma/ Medical Device
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Carry out product review to classify the product chemical classes
- Ensure the business compliance with regional/global regulations/requirements; such as NEA, SCDF, HSA, SPF and other related governing bodies.
- Responsible for the daily imports/exports & co-ordinates all related custom clearance procedures, and ensure company is in adherence to trade & regulatory compliance.
- In-charge with the timely approval, renewal and maintenance of product licences, company licences, pre-and-post approval variations, permits and other applications.
- Provide Quality Management System support – audits, review and update of regulatory SOPs, complaints, investigation, documentation review, approval and release, involve in government / regulatory audits and inspections and risk management.
- Overseeing and monitoring 3PL facility safety compliance to meet with local government regulations and laws. Performing Area Audits of cross-functional areas within Fisher and the service providers
- Works effectively with a diverse cross-functional team.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Min Degree in Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- More than 3 years of relevant experience in chemical knowledge / handling experience.
- Must have strong knowledge of chemical regulatory requirements, EHS regulations and ISO standards
- Good knowledge of the chemical categories and licensing requirement by NEA, SCDF, SPF and other related government body.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with counterparts locally and within the region
- Good knowledge with local chemical transportation, storage and use.
- Independently performs, verifies, and provides feedback on complex and varied services (registration, delivery, pick-up, and tracking of hazardous materials) for a varied client base.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd