Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Chemical) - US MNC ($3K to $4.2K)
Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Chemicals) SEA
As a Regulatory Affair Specialist, you will be responsible for the regulatory matters of chemical products and communication with the various regulatory authorities. You will work closely with the Commercial and Product Team to support regulatory requirements for chemical product.
- Carry out product review to classify the product chemical classes
- Ensure the business compliance with regional/global regulations/requirements; such as NEA, SCDF, HSA, SPF and other related governing bodies.
- Responsible for the daily imports/exports & co-ordinates all related custom clearance procedures, and ensure company is in adherence to trade & regulatory compliance.
- In-charge with the timely approval, renewal and maintenance of product licences, company licences, pre-and-post approval variations, permits and other applications.
- Provide Quality Management System support – audits, review and update of regulatory SOPs, complaints, investigation, documentation review, approval and release, involve in government / regulatory audits and inspections and risk management.
- Overseeing and monitoring 3PL facility safety compliance to meet with local government regulations and laws. Performing Area Audits of cross-functional areas within Fisher and the service providers
- Works effectively with a diverse cross-functional team.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Min Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Must have strong knowledge of chemical regulatory requirements, EHS regulations and ISO standards
- Min 1 to 3 years of regulatory affairs experience
US MNC (Biochemical)
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd