Regulatory Affairs Executive (Junior / Medical Device) - HYN
- Plan and coordinate regulatory strategies appropriate to the intended use and target markets of medical devices designed, manufactured and distributed by the Company.
- Liaise with stakeholders to conduct product registration, renewal and update in markets (focus on the ASEAN region).
- Work with relevant stakeholders for ideal regulatory strategy for product penetration into new global markets.
- Keep abreast of changes in regulation, guidance and standards applicable to targeted markets and advise management and team of potentially significant changes.
- Support the Company’s R&D team to conduct design and development according to regulatory requirements.
- Support the Company’s manufacturing staff to conduct manufacturing according to regulatory requirements.
- Support post market surveillance activities.
- Review marketing and labelling for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Min. Degree in relevant studies
- 1 – 3 years of experience in the Medical Device industry will be an advantage
- Position requires communication with Chinese stakeholders
For all interested applicants:
Apply now by sending your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
OR call Ashley Loo at 67363280 for more enquiries.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ashley Loo Yan Ni | R2095115 | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W
Recruit Express Pte Ltd