Regulatory Affairs Analyst (Pharma/ City/ Contract)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 13-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Regulatory Affairs Analyst (Pharma/ Contract/ City)
Our pharmaceutical MNC client located in the city, is seeking for a Regulatory Affairs Analyst to cover Asia markets with regular business.
Preparation and elaboration of "ready to submit" dossier for renewal, labeling changes, post approval changes, new registration* according to local requirements.
Elaborate and follow up dispatch plan and submission plans.
Dossier elaboration for Regulatory Submissions
Manage and track activities
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in similar position in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong Knowledge of regulatory requirements for variations, renewal and labeling of countries under his/her responsibility
- Strive for results, Commitment to Customer, Cooperate Transversally.
- Strong teamwork
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Demonstrate capacity to Act for Change
- Ability to Make Decisions
- Excellent strategic, networking and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Able to travel on business trips regionally
- Possess a Degree in Pharmaceutical Science / Life Science or other related Science from a recognized institution.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click on "APPLY NOW" to apply for the position.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259